All levels | 14 min 5 sec
Once you understand the basics of the sewing machine, it’s time to sew. From pinning to sewing evenly, Liesl covers straight and curved seams. Joining two pieces of fabric together is the foundation of all sewing, and Liesl sets you up for success with these basics.Learn how to:
- Work straight and curved seams
- Join two pieces of fabric together
- An easy-to-follow lesson on the basics of sewing seams
- 1 HD video lesson you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert instructor Liesl Gibson
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Basic Sewing: Seams Reviews
880 users recommended this class to a friend
As a beginner in the world of sewing, and with no one in my life who shares this skill, I must say that this video was incredibly valuable to me. I've invested countless hours watching various YouTube tutorials, but this one stood out for its clear and straightforward explanations and demonstrations. It truly made a difference in my learning journey!
September 6, 2023