Finishing your seams gives your garments a more professional look, and also keeps your fabrics from fraying. Liesl goes over the proper way to press seams, and then three of the most common ways to finish seams.Learn how to:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Press and finish your garments
- Give your garments a more professional look
- Keep your fabrics from fraying
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to press and finish seams
- 1 HD video lesson you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert instructor Liesl Gibson
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
View More Comments
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
597 users recommended this class to a friend
This video didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. This covered using pinking shears, a zigzag stitch, and a zigzag with a straight stitch. The second two need an overlocker foot. How do you attach that to your machine? What about the other seam techniques (French seams, felling stitch)?
November 25, 2022
Great information for making the finished product look professional.
More than 3 months ago