Creativebug’s Community Guidelines
The Creativebug community includes people from a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and mindsets. These guidelines can help you and the rest of the Creativebug community have an enjoyable experience on Creativebug.com.
- Be a good citizen: Interact, connect, and treat others with respect.
- Stay on topic: Keep your content relevant and moderate it correctly.
- Know the rules: Your activity on Creativebug is subject to these Community Guidelines and the Terms of Service. If you don’t follow these rules, your account may be deactivated and your subscription suspended.
Things to do
- Be courteous. We're a creative community of many types of people, who all have the right to feel comfortable and who may not think what you think, believe what you believe or see what you see. So, be polite and respectful in your interactions with other members.
- Be a good citizen. You have the opportunity to be a stakeholder in creating a positive community. Contribute positive content and report abusive content if you see it.
- Moderate your content. You need to take responsibility for ensuring that what you post or upload is appropriate for the discussion area where you’re participating. If you’re unsure whether content is appropriate or consistent with the Community Guidelines or the Creativebug Terms of Service, please err on the side of caution.
- Participate. Interacting and connecting with others helps foster strong communities. Chances are, someone could benefit from your knowledge, opinions, or personal experiences.
Things not to do
- Don’t use hate speech. Hate speech is speech that attacks a person or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, age or sexual orientation/gender identity.
- We are a creative community of people with diverse beliefs, opinions, and backgrounds, so please be respectful and keep hateful and incendiary comments off of Creativebug.
- Creativebug is not a place to harass, bully, abuse, impersonate, or intimidate others. Being a valued member of our community includes being considerate and respectful of others.
- Don’t forget the children and teens. Remember that children and teenagers are a part of the community too. If you would hesitate to show what you're about to post to a child, your mother, or a stranger on the street, you probably shouldn't post it on Creativebug.
- Think before you post and moderate accordingly.
- Don’t be obscene. Sexually explicit and vulgar language and images are not welcome on the site. Also not welcome are belligerence, insults, slurs and generally objectionable speech.
- Don’t violate the law. Members of Creativebug communities are not above the law. Don't try to trick people into sharing their personal information, steal anything (like copyright or trademark material), or break into places you shouldn't be. Don't threaten, harass, impersonate, or hurt others, and don't invade other people's privacy.
- Don’t behave maliciously. Don't post links to sites that contain viruses or malicious programs or that interfere with the operation of Creativebug.
- If you don't feel that you can abide by our Community Guidelines as outlined above, maybe participating in the Creativebug community isn't for you. We’ve crafted these guidelines to ensure that everyone within the Creativebug community has an enjoyable experience.