Beginner | 11 min
This beginner project is the perfect way to learn the basics of macramé. Emily will show you how to create the Bird’s Eye Tassel – a fun, textured piece that you can use as a keychain or wall decoration.
Learn how to:
- Tie square knots
- Work into a diamond pattern
- Create fringe
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Emily Katz on making a macramé keychain
- 3 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list and downloadable PDF included
- The ability to leave comments,
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Approximately five yard of 3/16” cotton rope (cut into two 48” pieces and two 32” pieces)
- Brass toggle or ring
- Foam board and pins for tension
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.