Beginner | 1 hour
Enhance your digital illustration skills with Procreate, an accessible illustration app, guided by professional illustrator Lindsay Stripling. You'll start by laying important groundwork for your next personal project or creative brief in order to prepare a solid illustration with a bold communication of concept. Then Lindsay will show you how to use various functions in Procreate, from drawing with different brushes to keeping your process organized in layers. By the end of the class, you will have a fabulous color mockup for your next illustration project, whether for a client or just for fun.
Learn how to:
- Create parameters for a digital illustration project
- Organize layers in Procreate
- Use brushes in Procreate
- Make a color mockup for an illustration project
- Easy-to-follow video lessons on how to make digital illustrations using Procreate
- 6 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instructions by artist Lindsay Stripling
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Lindsay uses an iPad Pro 12.9 second generation - visit https://procreate.art/faq for IPad system requirements
- Lindsay uses Procreate version 13.3
- Apple pencil with replaceable nibs
- Procreate comes with brushes, but Lindsay also recommends Vivi Brushes: https://gumroad.com/vvberger or Retro Supply https://www.retrosupply.co/
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.