All levels | 19 min 29 sec
Capture and elevate the small, everyday moments of family life with this workshop. Amy offers her trademark no-stress approach to creating a customized family journal to preserve family photos, jot down milestones, and record special stories. Amy's philosophy is that documenting memories should never be stressful, time-consuming or precious. In this class, she shares her quick and easy approach.
Learn how to:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 9x12 sketchbook
- decorative paper
- paper cutter (optional)
- glue stick
- mounting squares
- washi tape
- family photos and drawings
- How to create a custom journal
- Easy photo archiving
- Tips on content for your journal
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to create a journal of memories
- 4 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Downloadable PDF included
- Step-by-step expert instruction by artist Amy Karol
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
278 users recommended this class to a friend
Effing Fantastic! Quick, easy and most important... Done! Really great concise concept for capturing everyday memories! Really loved this class. Thank you.
February 22, 2023
Diana Minerva Londoño Hernández
I'd never thought of that idea before, to keep a record of everyday life. It was inspiring!
More than 3 months ago