Intermediate | 34 min
Stay cozy and chic this winter with your own leggings. Cal offers tips for sewing with stretch fabrics – including different options for seams, and two different kinds of waistbands. Leggings are a warm and versatile staple, and now you can whip up different pairs to match any mood or outfit.
Learn how to:
- Cut and work with jersey knit
- Properly seam
- Sew with knit fabric
- Sew an elastic waistband
- Sew a soft waistband
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to sew your own leggings
- 7 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by designer Cal Patch
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Leggings pattern
- stretchy knit fabric
- pattern weights
- pins. fabric scissors
- 1/2" elastic
- sewing machine
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.