Beginner | 8 min
When she couldn't find low-additive body products for her baby daughter over a decade ago, Arina Soler began concocting her own. Since then she has developed her own skincare line, BellaCreme, and has empowered numerous makers to follow in her footsteps by teaching workshops. In this class, Arina explains how to create healing salves using botanical-infused oils, resulting in affordable and customizable nontoxic skin care products that will soothe parched skin. You'll find the process as relaxing as using the products themselves. Dry, sensitive skin - thirst no more!
Learn how to:
- Choose ingredients to make an herbal salve
- Modify the recipe to make different consistencies
- Bottle your salves
- Use on your body and hair
- A series of easy-to-follow video lessons on how to make hand and body salve
- 4 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instructions from maker Arina Soler of BellaCreme
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Unfiltered beeswax or solid butter of your choice, such as cocoa, shea, kokum, mango
- Herbal infused oil
- Essential oils (optional)
- Measuring cup
- Double boiler or two stainless steel pots (one smaller than the other)
- Glass containers; Arina uses 1.5oz jars, but any small lidded jars will work
- Kitchen scale (optional)
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.