Beginner | 24 min
A stack of these bracelets adds understated glamour to any outfit. Melanie Falick guides you through the range of supplies and how to vary the look depending on your design choices. You will learn the mechanics of stringing the bracelet, as well as how to add more thread and make the bracelet long enough to wrap around your wrist several times.
Learn how to:
- Choose the correct supplies
- Make a string bracelet
- Add more thread for the perfect length
- An easy-to-follow lesson on creating a leather wrap bracelet
- 5 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by leather expert Melanie Falick
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Size 6 seed beads
- Rounded leather cord
- Button closure
- Nylon thread
- Beading needle
- Beading glue
- Tape measure
- Binder clip
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.