All levels | 19 min 19 sec
This workshop will open your eyes to the possibilities of finding necklace materials beyond the bead store. Lisa’s philosophy of creating bright, accessible jewelry shines through as she teaches you how to creatively repurpose existing necklaces along with tricks for simple strung necklaces.Learn how to:
What you’ll get:
Here’s what you’ll need:Tools:
- containers and tray for keeping beads organized
- beads (can be new, or from old necklaces, beaded belts or coasters, etc.)
- clasps from a bead store or old necklace with a jump ring (lobster or any clasp)
- fishing line (8-15 lb) or coated beading wire
- Krazy Glue (optional)
- Use unique materials to create a necklace
- Repurpose existing necklaces
- Create simple stung necklaces
What you’ll get:
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to use unique materials to create a necklace
- 4 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Itemized supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert jewelry maker Lisa Coris
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
262 users recommended this class to a friend
Good ideas. However, I would like more explanations about the closing of the necklace.
4 days ago
A very calming a doable class. As I watched I had all kinds of ideas about what to do with pieces of jewelry I have found or my own that I have grown out of. Thanks Lisa!
February 28, 2023
Overall great for beginners but could use a little more info on how to use other materials other than fishing wire to bead.
February 22, 2023