Intermediate | 34 min
This traditional block is a true stunner. Made up of lots of little pieces, the tips and tricks you will learn in this class make the patchwork come together easily. Heather Jones uses solid colors to make this bold, modern block, and with a finished size of 16” square, you won’t need many blocks to make a full size quilt.
Learn how to:
- Construct half-square triangles
- Sew a precise quarter-inch seam
- Construct sections that make up the bigger block
- Nestle seams
- Step-by-Step on designing a traditional Arrow Crown block
- 4 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list
- Patchworking tips and tricks from modern quilter Heather Jones
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Fabric 1: Quilting cotton fat quarter (White)
- Fabric 2: Quilting cotton fat quarter (Dark Blue)
- Fabric 3: Quilting cotton fat quarter (Coral)
- Fabric 4: Quilting cotton fat quarter (Medium Yellow)
- Neutral-colored sewing thread
- Thread snips
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting mat
- 6 1/2” x 12” quilting ruler
- 2 ½” x 2 ½” square ruler
- Sewing machine
- Iron and ironing surface
Finished Block Size:
- 16" x 16"
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.