All levels | 5 min 4 sec
Air compressors can seem a little intimidating at first, but Amanda Brown explains how simple it is to use this machine for reupholstering furniture at home. Amanda shows how to use an air compressor to power a variety of pneumatic tools, such as a staple gun, a brad nailer, and an air blower.
Learn how to:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Amanda uses an air compressor with a six-gallon tank
- Fill the compressor with pressurized air
- Attach the hose to the base
- Attach the hose to a variety of pneumatic tools
- Use a pneumatic staple gun
- Use a pneumatic brad nailer
- Use an air blower
- Detailed lesson on how to use an air compressor to power various tools
- 1 HD video lesson you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Amanda Brown
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
145 users recommended this class to a friend
I think it's great to have a class showing you how to use tools. I purchased an air compress for a staple gun and now excited to try it. Thanks, you helped reduce the fear of me trying it!
More than 3 months ago