All levels | 5 min 4 sec
Air compressors can seem a little intimidating at first, but Amanda Brown explains how simple it is to use this machine for reupholstering furniture at home. Amanda shows how to use an air compressor to power a variety of pneumatic tools, such as a staple gun, a brad nailer, and an air blower.
Learn how to:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Amanda uses an air compressor with a six-gallon tank
- Fill the compressor with pressurized air
- Attach the hose to the base
- Attach the hose to a variety of pneumatic tools
- Use a pneumatic staple gun
- Use a pneumatic brad nailer
- Use an air blower
- Detailed lesson on how to use an air compressor to power various tools
- 1 HD video lesson you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Amanda Brown
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
How to Use an Air Compressor Reviews
154 users recommended this class to a friend
Knowing nothing about the subject before seeing this video, I now feel empowered to start reupholstering some chairs with more confidence.
More than 3 months ago