Beginner | 12 min
Adding a new ornament to the tree every year is a wonderful Christmas tradition, and it is even better when an ornament is made by hand. Courtney Cerruti demonstrates how to create a rustic fawn ornament using felt, simple embroidery and hand stitching. You will want to make this sweet project for all of your loved ones.
Learn how to:
- Cut out felt pieces using PDF template
- Add fawn details using embroidery thread
- Add twine hanging loop
- Stitch together fawn pieces
- Learn how to use felt by making a rustic fawn ornament
- Detailed supplies list and downloadable PDF pattern ($8 value)
- Step-by-step expert instruction from artist Courtney Cerruti
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 sheet of felt in your color choice
- Scrap of red felt for scarf (optional)
- Embroidery floss (pink, black, white, and red)
- 5” length of twine
- Hand-sewing needle
- PDF template
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.