Beginner | 13 min
Kids will receive an even bigger rush of satisfaction when they knit with needles they made themselves. Melanie shows you what adults need to do, and when kids can jump into the project. With just a dowel rod, polymer clay and basic tools, you and the burgeoning knitters in your life will whip up a colorful collection of handmade needles.
Learn how to:
- Make handmade needles
- Include kids in the project
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to create needles for children
- 4 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert instructor Melanie Falick
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- Wooden dowel
- measuring tape
- pencil sharpener
- polymer clay
- craft glue
- baking sheet
- mineral oil
- paper towel
- parchment or wax paper
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.