Beginner | 22 min 8 sec
This easy, breezy top is deceptively simple to stitch. Featuring a simple double crochet paired with a mesh portion, it’s worked in two rectangles, then joined at the sides with crisscross tassel ties and seemed at the shoulders, creating a drapey boat-neck. The Wool And The Gang’s recycled Billy Jean yarn gives this top great body and drape, and the clear instructions and straightforward pattern are accessible to even the newest of beginners. This top comes together quickly and is sure to become a summer staple.
Beth is making a size Small/Medium. For additional sizes, please reference your pattern PDF.Learn how to:
What you'll get:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 (4, 5, 6) balls of WATG’s Billy Jean Yarn
- 1 K/6.5mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Pattern PDF
Beth is making a size Small/Medium. For additional sizes, please reference your pattern PDF.
- Small/Medium - fits 34" - 38"
- Large - fits 40" - 44"
- XL - fits 44" - 48"
- 2XL - fits 48" - 52"
- Work in double crochet
- Make crochet mesh
- Make a crochet cord
- Make tassels
What you'll get:
- An easy-to-follow video lesson on how to crochet the Calvin Tank
- 3 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list and pattern PDF
- Step-by-step instructions by expert instructors from Wool And The Gang
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
122 users recommended this class to a friend
It was fun to do. Simple but looks great, no one will know it was so easy to make.
More than 3 months ago