All levels | 8 min 55 sec
Bring your tabletop to life with this leafy felt garland, perfect for year-round celebrations. Amber Kemp-Gerstel from Damask Love shows you how to cut out several leaf shapes on the Cricut Maker and assemble them with floral wire for sturdy construction. In the version shown here, Amber uses mostly green leaves with fun pops of color throughout, but you can make your leaves any color you like to suit the season. Get the template free on the Cricut Design Space.
Learn how to:
What you’ll get:
Here’s what you’ll need:Get the project design file on Cricut.com
- 2 sheets each of light and dark green felt 12" x 24"
- 4 sheet each felt in a mix of accent colors. Amber uses: Raspberry Pink, Eggplant Purple, Peach, Mustard Orange,
- 2 yards ½” cotton piping
- Cricut Maker
- Long Light Grip Cricut Mat
- Standard Light Grip Cricut Mat
- Sewing machine that can sew with twine or decorative thread. Amber uses the We R Memory Keepers Stitch Happy Sewing Machine
- Roll of floral wire
- Wire cutter
- Felt glue
- Sewing machine & thread
- Hot glue and hot glue gun
- Cut detailed felt leaves using the Cricut Maker
- Assemble a tabletop garland with floral wire
- Change mat size in the Design Space
- Duplicate number of images cut in Design Space
What you’ll get:
- Detailed instruction on how to make a felt leaf garland using a Cricut Maker
- 5 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert instructor Amber of Damask Love
- The ability to leave comments, ask question and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Cricut Crafts: Fall Leaf Garland Reviews
321 users recommended this class to a friend
Very cute craft, and the instructions are thorough and easy to follow.
More than 3 months ago