Advanced | 37 min
This lace beret won’t take all day to knit but you’ll want to keep wearing it all day long to show it off. Debbie shows you how to cast on with smaller circular needles and create the ribbed band, then switch to larger circulars and create the lace pattern. You’ll learn left-leaning diagonals and right-leaning diagonals to create this sweet zig-zag pattern, as well as decreasing at the end. Pattern included - a $6 value!
Learn how to:
- Work in the round
- Knit lace
- Use double pointed needles
- Knit ribbing
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to knit a beret
- 7 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Downloadable PDF pattern included - $6 value
- Step-by-step expert instruction by artist Diana Fayt
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- one ball worsted weight yarn
- size 5 16" circular needles
- size 8 16" circular needle
- 4 double-pointed size 8 needles
- stitch markers
- tapestry needle
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.