Beginner | 12 min
In this class, Courtney teaches a creative way to make a last-minute owl costume using nothing more than felt, scissors, and hot glue. This costume consists of a textured chest piece, feathery wings, and a cute pointed cap with large owl eyes. Whether you make yours in traditional barn owl colors or as an all-white snowy owl, you’ll be costume perfect come Halloween.
Learn how to:
- Cut and glue a textured body piece
- Make feather-like wings
- Cut and glue an owl hat
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Courtney Cerruti on how to create a felt owl
- 6 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list and downloadable PDF included
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- ½ yard felt in light brown and dark brown
- Scrap of golden felt
- Small scissors
- Fabric shears
- Hot glue gun
- Sharpie marker
- Long ruler
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.