Intermediate | 20 min 21 sec
Designed by Marly Bird, this soft and cozy cardigan wraps you in warmth and style. The oversized shape flatters any body type, while the fitted cuffs add a dose of structure. Make this cardigan in a bright, bold color for a statement piece, or in a neutral for everyday wear.
Learn how to:
- Work a lace pattern
- Pick up stitches
- Seam using mattress stitch and whip stitch
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Marly Bird on how to knit a cocoon cardigan
- 5 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list and downloadable PDF pattern pieces ($8 value)
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 5 (7, 9) Balls RED HEART “Soft” in 4420 Guacamole
- Susan Bates circular needles size 9
- Susan Bates split lock stitch markers
- Yarn needle
- Knit Clips
- Crochet hook size I/9 (5.5mm) (optional)
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.