Intermediate | 46 min
Instead of a store-bought holiday garland, whip up a set of these hand-knitted mini mittens. Cute as can be, these mitts are great for learning intermediate knitting techniques, including thumb shaping, decreases, and ribbed cuffs. Make several to string together, or use single mittens instead of bows on your holiday presents.
Learn how to:
- Use intermediate techniques
- Use thumb shaping, decreases and ribbed cuffs
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to make a garland out of mini knitted mittens
- 7 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Downloadable PDF pattern included - $8 value
- Step-by-step instruction by artist Maggie Pace
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 100% worsted weight wool in two colors
- Size 4 straight needles
- Size 5 needles
- Two stitch markers
- Yarn needle
- Stitch holder or waste yarn
- Regular sewing needle
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.