Intermediate | 10 min
Using basic crochet stitches, Cal Patch shows you how to work in the round and make a hat in any size you like. This customizable hat is the perfect way to practice new skills, like increasing and slipstitching. With this one formula, you can go on to crochet hats in different sizes, yarn weights and colors for all of your loved ones.
Learn how to:
- Work in the round
- Slip stitch
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to crochet a hat on the round
- 4 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Itemized supply list
- Downloadable PDF pattern included
- Step-by-step instruction by expert crocheter Cal Patch
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 skein of worsted weight yarn
- G/H crochet hook or 1 skein of bulky yarn and a I/J crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.