Intermediate | 10 min 47 sec
Using basic crochet stitches, Cal Patch shows you how to work in the round and make a hat in any size you like. This customizable hat is the perfect way to practice new skills, like increasing and slipstitching. With this one formula, you can go on to crochet hats in different sizes, yarn weights and colors for all of your loved ones.Learn how to:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 skein of worsted weight yarn
- G/H crochet hook or 1 skein of bulky yarn and a I/J crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Work in the round
- Slip stitch
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to crochet a hat on the round
- 4 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Itemized supply list
- Downloadable PDF pattern included
- Step-by-step instruction by expert crocheter Cal Patch
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
488 users recommended this class to a friend
This class was so good that I watched it three times. I certainly want to make hats done so many blankets.
May 9, 2023
The lessons are really well explained, easy to follow. The video quality is really bad. It actually made me a bit queasy. But the teaching is so clear, and it's short and sweet, so I still would recommend this class as a really quick, easy way to learn how to crochet a hat.
March 6, 2023