Beginner | 14 min
This stocking strikes a balance between earthy and sophisticated. Maya Donenfeld shows you how to create a lined Christmas stocking using a rescued coffee sack, highlighting its decorative motif. The contrast between the natural texture of burlap and the minimalism of the stocking design won’t ever look dated – even after years of love and use.
Learn how to:
- Create a lined Christmas stocking
- Use a rescued coffee sack for your project
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to make a christmas stocking out of an old coffee sack
- 4 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Downloadable PDF pattern included
- Step-by-step instruction by artist Maggie Pace
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Burlap coffee sack
- 1 yard linen fabric
- Stocking template PDF
- Rotary cutter and self-healing mat or fabric scissors
- Jute twine
- Sewing machine
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.